- Program page is updated. Please see the page of Program (Feb. 24, 2023).
- Accommodation is updated. Please see the page of Acommodation (Jan. 16, 2023).
- Call for Abstract is updated. Please see the page of Call for Paper (Dec. 7, 2022).
1) Submissions and Notifications
Abstract submission deadline: February 15, 2023
Acceptance notification: March 15, 2023
Full paper submission deadline: May 15, 2023*
* Full paper submission is mandatory for consideration for the paper awards. We will share the conference papers with ATRS members.
2) Registration Deadlines -Conference and Pre-Conference
Early Registration Rate deadline: May 15, 2023
Final registration deadlines: Presenters: May 15, 2023
Non-presenters (Pre-Conference): June 15, 2023
Non-presenters (main conference): June 15, 2023 (credit card/bank transfer); July 4, 2023 (cash on-site)
Presentations will NOT be included in the conference if presenters have not registered by May 15.
We regret that we are unable to refund your registration payment after May 31, 2023.
The ATRS World Conference will highlight keynote sessions featuring executives from the aviation industry. Results of the ATRS airport benchmarking report outlining the productivity of the world's airports will be presented. In addition, the latest in aviation research will be presented at concurrent sessions throughout the conference. Participation is expected from all facets of the aviation industry, including airlines, airports, air traffic control, aerospace, government officials, consultants and academics. As a result, the ATRS World Conference provides an excellent venue for networking. Moreover, a number of special issues highlighting the best papers from the conference will be published in leading transportation journals.
If you have any questions, you can contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org